Friday, September 4, 2009

Syajaratun??




'Syajaratun'... Sounds like an arabic words , right?yup..It is an arabic words..Got a deep meaning inside it..Well, Syajaratun means history in arabic..As we talked about history, everybody comes out with their own interpretation and perspective about it..huhu..Dive into the sea of facts and myths history become something that really grabbed my attention..(da mcm pria pujangga la pulek den ni ha..)..Jgn slh pham..Den bolum nk tukar profession jdik ckgu sejarah lg..hehe..Just sharing a little bit about history coz i made up this blog actually 4 my assignment..This blog will never exist if En. Firdaus didn't asks us to deal with this thing..Anyway,credit to him..Thanks,En. Firdaus !!!! Hehe...Klu tak, den masih lg tk knal ape tu blog..Well , i think it is another good way to gain knowledge..Hope it will show me the right path all along my journey..Byk pulak den celoteh..hehe..lupo nk kenalkan diri..excited bebenor le tu..chewah..All right.. First of all , my name is Fatin Amalina Bt Abdullah..people often called me Lin..nk panggil ape namo pn den tk kisah sobonarnyo..Other than that , there some people called me AH LEEN (name i used since i was in secondary school, actually i often used it when i create a life journey short comic for school magazine )..I'm currently lived in Nilai, Negri Sembilan(tu yg kluar bahaso ibundo nogori..hehe)..But actually I am from Shah Alam, Selangor..But i still going back there.(mane boley jiwa ank selangor msh lg meronta-ronta dlm diriku..haha)..I moved to Nilai bcoz my parents used to worked with MAS in KLIA..They retired few years ago if i not mistaken..My mum's name is Saleha Bt Salleh and my father's name is Abdullah Bin Kassim..hehe..they've got a critical headache all this while raising us until we become what we are now..hehe..Mekaseh taw Mak, Abah..Well, i got three siblings.all girls..bajet CHARLIE'S ANGELS..and of course i am the youngest...Klu time kcik2, mak tnye nk adik lagi tak?dgn pnuh konfidennye den ckp tak maw..mane boley..jatuhla takhta beta sbg raja muda..hehe..My kaklong's name is Fatin Nadiah..suh org laen pnggil NAD..ingt ape..NAD SKRU ke..well, she is the mum to gegirl and boboy.ank2 buah den yg tergedik2 da pn rampas takhta den..al maklumla..datuk nenek syng cucu..hakhak..my second sister's name is Fatin Dayana..or Nana..NANA ke?..itulah antare ikan patin yg ade kt dlm umh..klu sebut fatin, tiga2 pndang..hehe..i got my primary education in shah alam, SEK.KEB. SEKSYEN 17..and my secondary education was in SEK.MEN. KEB. KOMPLEKS KLIA , NILAI..you u can hear a loud sound when an aeroplanes landed or during Formula One fever started as my school is located quite near to F1 circuit and KLIA..smbil2 lalu ni, den nk ucapkn mekaseh jgk pado ckgu2 yg ponah ngajo den dolu..hehe..and currently i'm in UITM SRI ISKANDAR,PERAK..doing my BSc. Architecture..huhu..such a new atmosphere(kdg2 mengalami kecelaruan minda yg parah..hehe)..with my great friends here..Aki 47!!!!!..with my studio life...that is a little info bout me..well, we still got a long way to go...wassalam..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Seri,

    I love your blog and wish that I could learn more about your language so I could understand more. Where do you live?

    Best wishes,

    Dale Elizabeth Merriman

    ReplyDelete